Handprint ornaments make the best keepsakes. Pulling the decorations out year after year and seeing just how tiny my kids hands were way back when makes me smile. These ornaments are super easy and work well with hands or feet.
You will need:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup water
2. Mix the ingredients well. The dough should be firm.
3. Knead the dough until it's smooth. Pull a piece off and roll it into a ball.
5. Press your child's hand into the dough.
6. Poke 2 holes in the top of the ornament.
7. Bake in a 200 degree oven for 2-3 hours. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool. Add a ribbon to hang it and you have the perfect keepsake ornament.