The rules for this award are:
1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing then that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here are the ten honest things about me:
1. I love doing laundry. Even though I may grumble about the never ending pile. It 's relaxing to fold it and smell the fresh clean smell. Putting it away is another story!
2. I also like to vacuum! The sound of a vacuum is very relaxing.
3. At one time, I wanted to be a police officer. Funny, because now I'm like a kiddie cop. Hehe!
4. When I'm stressed, I bake. That could be the problem with my weight. LOL. Maybe I should do more laundry and vacuuming to relax...
5. I'm a recovering Pepsi addict. I was drinking 2 liters a day. I quit cold turkey! Yay for me! Hahaha! (no wonder I'm so darn tired)
6. I love to color in my girls coloring books. Even when they are not coloring.
7. I hate going to the mall! Gasp! It's just so much easier to shop online where I don't have to be bothered by other people.
8. I love pregnant bellies. Almost as much as babies. Too cute!
9. I have never been on an airplane. Maybe someday:)
10. Okay, I cheated! This is from another post I did! My bad! At least I was honest about it!
I am going to pass this award on to some of my newest bloggy friends!
Mama Michie's Musings
Bee and Rose
Momma Youngs at Home
Sorry, I cheated again because I only picked three blogs. That does not mean I don't love you all!