I'm baaaaack! I know that I have not been a very good at blogging lately. The truth is, I just needed a break. The weather has been fabulous and I have been hanging out with my kids a lot. Good times!
Yesterday, I was tagged by Funny In My Mind!
Here are my 8 things!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1. Getting my house finished! Remodeling is not fun!
2. Going on vacation! We all need to get away and have a nice relaxing break from the craziness!
3. Finally losing weight!
4. A date with my hubby;0)
5. Getting my new laptop!
6. My kids' summer vacation! No more getting up early!
7. Doing laundry at home! I know I'm sick in the head, but I like doing laundry and I actually miss it. Soon my new laundry room will be finished and I will be delighted:0)
8. Michael's baseball game this afternoon! Hopefully it won't rain!
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Played in the sandbox with the girls.
2. Ate a hot fudge sundae! Yum:0) ( not on my diet)
3. Talked to my Mom on the phone.
4. Got yelled at by Madelyn for not using sunblock on myself!
5. Did a Fishful Thinking activity with the kids.
6. Made pizza for lunch!
7. Picked up the toys 2000 times!
8. Put clothes away that I washed at my parent's house all day Sunday!
8 Things I Wish I could Do...
1. Win the lottery!
2. Buy a bigger house far away from anyone else!
3. Go to Disney! (not this year anyway)
4. Fly! It would be fun, you must admit it!
5. Finish my house right now. With my magic wand;0)
6. Cure cancer!
7. Lose all the weight I want to instantly!
8. Have another hot fudge sundae!
8 Shows I Watch...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. American Idol
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Dog the Bounty Hunter (hehe)
5. General Hospital ( oh my Vickie, it's gettin' good!)
7. Little People Big World
8. Jon and Kate plus Eight!
8 People To Tag...
2. Momma Young
4. The Mighty M