1. Trace an apple and a worm shape on a piece of card board or construction paper. (I used an empty cereal box!) Then cut them out.
2. Tear up a piece of red construction paper into little pieces. (Madelyn really enjoyed ripping the paper!)
3. Paint or color the worm green.
4. Cover the apple with glue.
5. Glue the pieces of paper to the apple.
6. Don't forget to color the leaf!
7. Glue your silly little worm to the apple:0)
Madelyn is so proud of her apple! She can't wait for Felicia to come home from school so she can share it with her:0)