Welcome Spring! Today for this first day of Spring, we chose a book that the girls got last Easter. It's called Ducklings Love by Lisa McCue! What says spring like a sweet little duckling? So of coarse, we made some ducklings with the girls teeny, tiny feet!
1. My favorite part, paint your child's foot with yellow paint.
2. Stamp them on a piece of construction paper.
3. We did this two times per paper.
4. Fill in the details, such as, grass, feet, beaks, and even clouds or flowers.
5. There you have it! Some cute little ducklings made with your feet:0)
If you have a book inspired project that you would like to share, add your link to Mr. Linky. Happy reading:0)