Today, Felicia was having an ice cream party at school and Madelyn was a little sad that she was not going to be there. So, we decided to have an ice cream party at home. We made some Ice Cream In A Bag! The recipe is simple and the kids have always had a lot of fun dancing around, shaking their very own bag of ice cream!
Here's what you will need:
- 1 pint sized zip lock bag
- 1 gallon sized zip lock bag
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- rock salt
2. In the pint sized bag, combine the milk, sugar, and vanilla. Seal the bag.
3. Place the sealed pint sized bag in the gallon sized bag and seal tightly.
4. Now comes that fun part, Shake the bag for about 5 minutes! My kids love to dance while they shake it!