I must say, these are quite tasty and super easy to make!
To make them, you will need:
1 can of frosting (any flavor)
chocolate melting wafers
1. Start by baking the cake according to package directions.
2. While it is still warm, crumble the cake into a mixing bowl.
3. Add the can of frosting and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. After it chills scoop small balls of the mixture and dip into melted chocolate.
5. Place on wax paper lined trays. Add sprinkles and chill until the chocolate is hard.