We're feeling a bit under the weather here at the Adams House today, so I thought I would share another "oldie but goodie". We like to make our own gift tags every year and these are simple and fun!
Making your own gift tags can make your gift a little bit more personalized. These snowman gift tags are a really great way to do that. They also make cute bookmarks and would be great to give along with a book.
1. Cut card stock to the length and width that you want to make your tags.
2. Punch a hole at the top of the tag.
3. String a piece of yarn through the hole.
4. Paint one of your child's fingers with white paint.
5. Press the finger on the paper at the bottom of the tag.
6. Allow it to dry.
7. Add a face, hat, and scarf to your snowman and you're finished!