I have seen this meme floating around and I thought I would do it! It's about my first born! I love reminiscing about all of my birth experiences especially my first one:0)
1. Were you married at the time? Yes!
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were thrilled!
3. How old were you? 18
4. How did you find out? I took a home pregnancy test.
5. Who did you tell first? Our friends Russ and Rayna. They were there when I took the test. We were always together:0)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? No!
7. Due date? March, 23 1993
8. Did you deliver late or on time? Late, only a few days.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes!
10. What did you crave? Peanut Butter Cups!
11. Who/what irritated you the most? Nothing, I love being pregnant!
12. What was your first child's sex? A boy!
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 30 lbs.
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Yes, I was hospitalized for a kidney infection at about 4 months.
15. Where did you give birth? Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 36 hours! Good times;0)
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Big Daddy!
18. Who watched? Just Big Daddy!
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural.
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Yes, I had an epidural that only worked on the left half of my body! Weird huh?
21. How much did your child weigh? 7lbs. 8oz.
22. Did your child have any complications? None! Thank God!
23. What did you name him? Michael James Adams II
24. How old is your first born today? 15! Soon to be 16! Yikes!