Kathryn at Ritch in Love has bestowed upon me this yummy award! Thank you Kathryn! Anything that involves chocolate is a good thing!
Here are the rules for accepting this delicious award:
1. You must eat a piece of chocolate in honor of accepting The Octamom Award.
2. You must eat yet another piece of chocolate when you put the award on your blog.
3. You must visit Debi B., who designed the award, and leave her a comment, because she deserves props for a chocolate award!!
4. Try to stop by those that were awarded...because they deserve love too!
5. Add or Subtract the rules at your leisure, except the parts about chocolate!
6. And if you are reading this post and you feel like you need a little chocolicious goodness in your life, right about now: feel free to award yourself the Octamom Award and eat a piece of chocolate!
So I hereby pass this lovely award to April at Straight From The Heart, Sarah at Mom Tips and Notes from the Zoo, and Tara at Too Much Information!